Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thing #23

I'm kind of sad, partially because coming to the end of this course means summer is almost over, but also because this has been lots of fun.  I am definitely going to follow Learning 2.1.  Thing #70 popped up when I opened it and that means there are so many more things to learn.

I don't really have any recommendations for changing the format of this program other than finding a way to get people to do more commenting on each others' blogs.  I've tried to go through the spreadsheet and find people who might need encouragement because my facilitator has been a wonderful "cheerleader" and those comments kept me going.  I found myself checking several times a day to see if anyone left me a message!  I would love to have known who "adopted" me so I could've made sure I was also following their blog. 

I'd have to say my favorite learning exercises have been the more creative ones involving image generators, spell with flickr, Slide.com, etc.  Creative Commons is going to be VERY useful and I hope I really do use VoiceThread.  I would definitely participate in another discovery program, especially if it was offered in the summer.  I tried this once before during the school year and I just couldn't keep up.  Thanks for teaching me so much this summer!

letter T H letter a N letter K

y Duplo letter o Tile Letter U

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing 23 Things!!!!!! I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know you better. Remember you can always keep this Blog going by posting the Things you try with your students. I am always around if you need any help or ideas. Enjoy the rest of your summer, and I wish you the best for the 2011-2012 school year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete