Friday, July 8, 2011

Thing #15

This is the THING I've been waiting for!  I heard about it after my school's librarian finished this course several years ago and I thought it sounded so wonderful!  At first when I read the assignment I was overwhelmed and it took me a couple of days to be courageous and focus on the instructions.  Of course I did the "Stretchier Task" first, maybe that was why I found it so difficult.  Please feel free to peruse my Delicious bookmarks.  I think I made my imported MISD bookmarks private so please let me know if you're able to see more than the seven Teacher Resource sites I added later.

I wish I had had Delicious set up on my computer this last school year.  I ended up having two different student teachers and was expected to be out of my classroom some of the time.  I had so much trouble finding a "home."   The online service our district uses for Special Education records is difficult to find if you don't have the URL memorized, and I didn't.  Delicious would have saved me so much frustration!

I'm looking forward to continued exploration of this tool.  It has the potential to be a great resource and a real time-saver by allowing me to connect with other teachers with my same interests.

1 comment:

  1. Next to Google Reader, this is my other favorite. How many times have we had to change computers, or be re-imaged in the past, and this would have been sooooo helpful?!?!

    ReplyDelete