Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thing #13

Vintage brick letter B letter L letter O G

Spell with flickr is a fun and creative way to send a message.  Once you get to the site you simply type in a word and click the "spell" button.  Your word instantly turns into letters made from pictures.  If you don't like the picture for a certain letter it's simple to click on it until a picture that you DO like appears.  However, I had difficulty with the spacing when I typed in more than one word.  I'll have to work on that.



Mosaic Maker will definitely be a site that I work with in the future.  I recently scanned all of parents' family pictures and want to make a collage for them.  The instructions are straightforward and simple.  If you can add attachments to your e-mails you can make a mosaic!




MagMyPic is another fun site that allows you to turn any photo into a magazine cover.  I actually learned about this site in the "Picture Perfect" pay for knowledge class that I took several weeks ago.  (Be careful though, if you go to the "Most Viewed" tab be prepared to see some pretty inappropriate pictures.  You don't want your kids playing around with this site when you're not with them!)  All you do is pick the cover template that you like and attach a picture, just like an e-mail attachment.  It's easy!

2 comments:

  1. Great post and thanks for the heads-up. My 13 year old loves all of the image maker. It is a shame that something fun turns into something inappropriate. I love your MagmyPic-too cute! We chose mountains this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love the pictures! You are blessed with a real cutie!! I am looking forward to researching the photo arrangement programs. I am big into the photo books to store my photographs, but this looks like much more fun.

    ReplyDelete