Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thing #21

I believe I have just hit INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!!
I'm a fairly new user of Facebook and I like the fact that I only have a few "friends."  Lots of what I've seen this evening on Twitter seems like it's written in code and just not enough to catch my attention.  I did find a few diamonds out there that I really liked such as slide 33: #32-Blurters in 34 Interesting Ways to use Twitter in the Classroom.

I feel like having the Google Reader set up to follow longer versions of CoolCatTeacher and other similar blogs give me more information.  Does that make me set in my ways already? Taking a second look I found Classroom 2.0 which has idea links categorized by tool, subject, and areas such as Special Needs, Gifted, etc. It's just going to take me a bit longer on this one to get comfortable, but I'll try!

1 comment:

  1. You are right there with everyone else. Twitter takes some getting used to. I am still not sure I am doing it "right." To me, I use it the most/best when we go to school conferences. We use it to keep track of each other and things going on at the conference. HMU @LWDLBRN if you sign up (O:

    ReplyDelete